- The South Carolina Autism Society provides information referrals, advocacy, workshops, and other services.
- Family Connection of South Carolina assists families with parent partners, local support groups and an annual conference.
- The Behavior Analysis Certification Board national licensure organization for behavior analysis provides information regarding Applied Behavior Analysis and qualifications of providers.
- The Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis archives provides free full articles on the topics of ABA and autism.
- The National Autism Center, National Standards Project is the comprehensive guide assessing the effectiveness of autism treatments.
- Autism Speaks is a national advocacy organization disseminating information about Autism Spectrum disorders.
“When in doubt, go to the library.” – J.K. Rowling